- How do I get there from here?
- Fly into Marsh Harbour from West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale or Miami via regularly scheduled commercial airlines such as United's Silver Airways or Bahamas Air. Several air charter companies fly regularly from locations in Florida to the Bahamas such as Cherokee Air. When you clear customs
and immigration in Marsh Harbour, take a 10 minute taxi ride to the ferry dock located next to the Conch Inn Restaurant and Marina, and then a 30 minute ride on Albury's Ferry to arrive at the settlement dock where you will be met by the property manager and taken to the cottage.
- What Citizenship documents do I need?
*** NEW IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS***
The U.S. Department of State and Homeland Security announced all U.S. citizens will be required to have a passport to enter or re-enter the United States as of January 1, 2007. For further information please go to www.travel.state.gov.
Non-United States Citizens should check with a Bahamas Consulate for proper documentation.
- Can I use American dollars?
- Bahamian dollars (B$) are the same valuation as US dollars (US$) and both are accepted interchangeably throughout the islands.
- What should I bring?
- Sunscreen, beach towels, books, video tapes, CD's, mosquito repellant, small flashlight, fishing tackle, snorkel or dive equipment (rentals are available) and a relaxed carefree attitude.
Click photos to enlarge
House From Dock
High Rocks Pavilion
John & Bev Roselli
741 SW Dorchester St.
Port St. Lucie, FL 34983